- - -“Money can’t buy you happiness, but it does bring
you a more pleasant form of misery.” - Spike Milligan- - -


Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

LOTS OF OOTD's

I've had family in town visiting for the week, so I haven't gotten around to posting any of my OOTD's for a little while. Here's the backlog from the last week or two, in no particular order. I can't remember which ones I wore when.


OUTFIT #1

 
TANK: Express, CROPPED JEANS: Express, BELT: had for over 4 years, KEY NECKLACE(gift): tjmaxx, EARRINGS: target

I used a 40% off coupon to get this shirt and these cropped skinny jeans. The shirt was also on sale before the 40% off. 





 OUTFIT #2

 CARDIGAN: Downeast Basics, SKIRT: Express, SHOES: Payless, TANK: Ann Taylor Loft, NECKLACE: came with tank from some store in the mall. 






OUTFIT #3

SHIRT: Shade, NECKLACE: (gift)TJMaxx , CAPRIS: Kohl's, SANDALS: JcPenny's.







 OUTFIT #4



SHIRT: from garage sale, CROPPED PANTS: Tilly's, NECKLACE: Ann Taylor Loft, HEADBAND: Ann Taylor Loft.







OUTFIT #5


1 comments:

Cassie said...

lol some shirt in the mall :P hey check back with me kim!

Post a Comment