- - -“Money can’t buy you happiness, but it does bring
you a more pleasant form of misery.” - Spike Milligan- - -


Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

4.27.10.WHAT.I.WANT.PART.TWO


With all of the new sandals coming out for spring/summer I have a few favorites from a store near my called Rack Room Shoes. I have bought shoes from there before and love their selection. Every time I've gone they have had buy one-get one free. Here are a few of the sandals I'm lusting over from there:






belts galore
belts galore by
An accessory I've been digging lately are belts. There are so many cute ones in stores right now, so I made a polyvore showing some of the ones I like and wouldn't mind having.




 Last, but not least, if you weren't already aware, I'm very fond of jewelry. I have seen an item in a few stores that I LOVE! I adore the delicate, pretty, sweet look to them. They would add a nice whimsical touch to any outfit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment