- - -“Money can’t buy you happiness, but it does bring
you a more pleasant form of misery.” - Spike Milligan- - -


Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

5.5.10.WHAT.I.WORE

This post is a bit belated, and I haven't taken as many "what i wore" pictures as I wanted to, but here's one from last week:

 BELT: felt one I got on ebay a long time ago, CARDIGAN: tjmaxx,  RACER TANK: forever 21, CROPPED PANTS: old ones from jcrew, SANDALS: jcpenny(think i got them on sale for like 8 dollars)

Here's a close up of the detail on the sandals:

I'm not sure about how I feel about wearing cropped pants. I like the way they look and that their a little cooler than full pants during the summer. I feel a little silly wearing them though since I'm 6 feet tall and people might wonder if they are regular pants that weren't quite long enough for me. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment