- - -“Money can’t buy you happiness, but it does bring
you a more pleasant form of misery.” - Spike Milligan- - -


Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

OOTD.FRIDAY.SATURDAY.SUNDAY


I've been slacking on my blogging, so here's 3 outfits at once. I switched up my Friday outfit a little after work before going out Friday night. I'm gonna try using my real camera instead of my camera phone soon. Hopefully the pictures will be better quality. I'm gonna try and figure out the auto timer on it too.


FRIDAY
DAYI started off Friday wearing white capris:xhiliration (walmart), a black long shirt/mini dress: bella dujour (ebay), tan belt(ebay), and double layer beaded necklace from a flea market. The white sandals are from jcpenny. I think I got them for 6 dollars a few months back. Gotta love 6 dollar sandals.


NIGHT: Friday after work, I switched the capris for jeans, and my sandals for flats. Right before leaving I added a pink cardigan. 
Shirt: bella dujour(ebay), necklace:forever 21, belt(ebay, jeans:vigoss, shoes:american eagle(payless), pink cardigan(marshalls)

SATURDAY
Shirt:Forever 21, Cardigan:The Loft, Jeans: The Flirt Jeans(Old Navy), Skinny Belt(Aeropostale), Headband:The Loft, Shoes:Zoe&Zac(Payless)

SUNDAY
On Sunday I wore:
essential tank: The Loft, cardigan: The Loft, Necklace (old one from anchor blue), cropped pants: old ones from jcrew, shoes: rackroomshoes, headband: goody(walgreens for $1!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment